Singer, songwriter and instrumentalists Tony Barge of Ellwood City brings his classic country charm and smooth voice to fans closer to his home. Tony spent most of his life touring, settling in his hometown of Ellwood City in 2002. He is now playing a local circuit with his classic country covers and original music. See him live, Saturday October 20, 2012 from 7 to 10 at East Butler Fireman’s Club on Grant Ave. in East Butler. Tickets will be sold at door.
A mainstay on the country circuit for the past 40 years, Tony has an internationally released album to his credit. His last album, Empty Places (2002) features a 9/11 tribute song that received international airplay. He has performed with and opened for such country music greats as Freddy Fender, Ernest Tubb, Merle Haggard, Kitty Wells, Faron Young and modern country music star Brad Paisley.
- Ernest Tubb Midnight Jamboree www.wsmonline.com , a live radio show that followed the Saturday night broadcast of the Grand Ole Opry
- Extended Performance at the Sahara Hotel in Las Vegas
- Appalachian Jubilee (Chambersburg, Pa)
- Pepsi-Cola Roadhouse (Burgettstown, Pa)
- Performance for Ed Rendell
- Regular performer at Bob Crissey’s Country Crossroads Lounge (now Vickie’s Country Crossroads Lounge) in Greensburg Pa.
For more information go to www.tonybarge.com