Fresenius Medical Care North America, the nation’s leading network of dialysis facilities, invites the community to attend an Open House celebration on Sunday, Sept. 23at its newly relocated dialysis clinic in Uniontown. The facility enables Fresenius Medical Care’s local team of expert medical professionals to better serve the Uniontown area’s growing dialysis community.
WHAT: Open House at Fresenius Medical Care Uniontown Dialysis Center
– Light refreshments.
– Nurses and staff available to discuss patient services and the latest dialysis treatment options, including:
– Home dialysis program that can offer patients greater independence, convenience and health benefits.
– Treatment Options Program (TOPs) information available to inform at-risk patients and their families about chronic kidney disease and how to choose treatments for kidney failure that best suit their health and lifestyle needs.
Come tour our newly relocated facility and see:
– Demonstrations of the latest dialysis technology and single-use dialyzers.
– Treatment stations designed for patient comfort and convenience that feature individual modern touch-screen media systems.
WHO: Open to the public
WHEN: Sunday, September 23
1 – 5 p.m.
WHERE: Fresenius Medical Care Uniontown Dialysis Center
360 Walmart Drive
Uniontown, Pa. 15401
CONTACT: For more information, please contact Mary Lou Bowser at the facility at